Making funeral arrangements is not something most people have to do often.
We are here to guide you and advise ensuring you get the funeral you have planned. Our staff will provide information on all the options available to you and assist in making the necessary decisions.
Together we will organise a flawless funeral.
Some of the decisions to be made when organising a funeral include:
- Is the funeral to be a burial or cremation?
- Will the funeral be public or private?
- When will the service be held?
- Where will the service be held – at the funeral chapel, a church, family home or garden?
- Who will lead the service – clergy, celebrant, family member or friend?
- What type of casket or coffin will be used?
- Is a viewing appropriate and what clothing should we provide?
- Should we have flowers or donations to a charity?
- What kind of music and readings will we have?
- Who will prepare and who will deliver the eulogy?
- Should we use the lounge area for refreshments after the ceremony?
- Will we place notices in the newspapers?
- Who will carry the casket?
- What kind of monument or plaque should we have?
If you would like to talk about organising a funeral, contact us and we'll help you through the ins and outs.