At JA Dunn Funeral Directors, Launceston, we provide complete guidance on all matters concerning funerals, organising a funeral and funeral procedures 24 hours, every day of the year. We will co-ordinate civil or denominational funeral services. This includes making necessary arrangements with the venue of your choice and liaising with the celebrant or clergy.
We’ll organise all aspects of the funeral service including organising family floral tributes, display of floral tributes at the service and collection cards.
Our Professional Fee Includes:
- Fully trained staff to organise and attend funeral as required.
- Procurement of Medical Certificate or Coroner's Warrant and registration of death.
- Liaison with celebrant or clergy.
- Arrangement of all grave & crematoria requirements.
- Dressing & hygienic preparation of deceased for viewing.
- Composition and insertion of press notices locally, interstate or overseas.
- Preparation of coloured order of service and photo memories DVD.
- Arrangement of family floral tributes.
- Provision of complimentary tea & coffee and arrangement of catering as required.
- Provision of DVD recording of chapel services.
- Arrangement of musicians and operation of audio visual equipment.